NASM Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS)
- 0/100 Students
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
WHAT IS GFS?
Train golfers to be fit with corrective exercise strategies! NASM Golf Fitness Specialists:
- Teach clients how to lower scores and prevent golf-related injuries
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to experts on golf conditioning for amateurs and pros alike
- Perform both golf-specific and health-related fitness assessments
- Show clients how to improve head speed, bolster driving distance, and reduce the chance of lower-back injuries
- Implement integrated training approaches
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . and their own!
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- American Council of Exercise Certified Personal Trainer (ACE-CPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
ONLINE SELF STUDY FEE
(Price shown excludes 6% SST)