- CEUs: NASM – 1.3, NSCA – 1.0, ACE – 1.3
- Immediate Course Access
- Downloadable Women’s Fitness Specialist Manual that covers the physiological and anatomical considerations you should know when training women across the life stages. The manual provides programming details with exercise variables and modifications for flexibility, cardiorespiratory, core, balance, plyometric and resistance training. It also covers fitness assessments, psychological considerations, nutrition and how to grow your business by working with women.
- Downloadable Women’s Fitness Programming Manual that is easy to use and follow. It includes corrective exercise programming, annual, monthly and daily training programs using the OPT model, cardiorespiratory training plans and small group training circuits for a range of fitness goals and physiological needs such as weight loss, strength, and pregnancy, plus supportive nutrition tips you can share to keep clients on track.
- Module Presentations addressing the key topics from the readings
- Exercise Video Library so you can see how the moves should be done
- Module Quizzes to test what you learned
- Specialization Final Exam with immediate results (3 attempts to earn a successful score of 70% or higher)