Dynamic Variable Resistance Training System (DVRT™)March 20, 2020 2021-06-29 16:50
Dynamic Variable Resistance Training System (DVRT™)
DVRT FOR EVERYONE
#1 SANDBAG FITNESS PROGRAM WORLDWIDE
CHOSEN BY THERAPISTS, FITNESS PROS, AND ENTHUSIASTS IN OVER 80 COUNTRIES
WHAT MAKES ULTIMATE SANDBAG FITNESS SO UNIQUE
BUILT TO LAST
The use of sandbags for fitness may go back a long ways, but never as as serious and focused training tool. One of the primary issues was the fact that sandbags were always seen as “dirty” and easy to break. The innovative design of the Ultimate Sandbag doesn’t rest on canvas. We went for the “big guns”, a special material that doesn’t absorb sweat, it won’t rip your skin, and it is about 30% stronger than Cordura. While other companies spend time trying to convince you their sandbags are durable, we stand behind our fundamental value of providing a tool that will deliver on solving your fitness goals. That means no mess, no discomfort, nothing but an exceptional fitness experience. With a 30 day money back guarantee and a 3-year warranty on any manufacturing defects, we’ve taken not only sandbag training to new heights, but all the risk out of investing in the best way to train for real world strength and Ultimate Sandbag fitness!
We don’t want you to have an Ultimate Sandbag, we want you to use and experience the Ultimate Sandbag fitness difference! That means having a powerful training tool just gives you the potential to achieve greatness. Knowledge gives you the “know how”. We never wanted to offer just another “tool for the toolbox”, but a whole new way to see real world fitness. That is why the DVRT Ultimate Sandbag fitness system is so integral to the success we know you can achieve.
The DVRT system with the Ultimate Sandbag is the powerful combination that has made leading industry professionals change how they train and how they see “sandbag fitness” training. You don’t have to be an industry expert, athlete, or Marine to benefit from the Ultimate Sandbag fitness training. You DO have to be someone that wants to change how they feel, move, and perform forever!
Before the Ultimate Sandbag fitness program came out in 2005, the idea of a “sandbag with handles” was non-existent. In fact, some thought we were crazy. As with all good things, you have to start with the “why’s”. What motivated us to put handles on the Ultimate Sandbag? Another reason that sandbag fitness wasn’t very popular was sandbags were seen as “poor man’s barbells”. What you used when you really didn’t have anything else. That is because they versatility of sandbag fitness was limited due to the fact that a duffel bag wasn’t designed to be a powerful fitness tool.
Adding handles to our Ultimate Sandbag accomplished several goals. Not only did it increase the versatility from a few dozen exercises, but to a few hundred! Our handles also allowed us to expand the training system and build better progressions so that any fitness level could revolutionize their fitness and well-being from using our Ultimate Sandbag fitness program. We just didn’t THROW handles on a bag, but our handles are designed for the natural biomechanics of human movements.
DVRT Restoration is a comprehensive program looking to build quality movement from the foundational to complex. Most fitness programs focus upon exercises, yet, the most important aspect to build before any other is the ability to move well. Based upon the most cutting-edge research, physical therapy techniques, and years of implementation the DVRT Restoration gives rapid improvements in all aspects of functional fitness. You will be shocked at how fast your flexibility improves, your strength increases, and your overall well-being heightens. The DVRT Restoration program is perfect for any ability level and addresses the most common issues those that wish to attain their fitness goals. That is our promise to you!
It is an 8 hour one day program that is designed to give the most to the student. Restoration can be thought of as our corrective exercise program. We help students understand what functional movement means, how to build the proper foundation, how the kinetic chains work, progressions to increase mobility, stability, and total body strength and awareness. Restoration goes a long way to helping the big 3 joint issues of the body; knees, shoulders, and low backs.
DVRT Level 1
Foundations of Functional Training is built to be the perfect combination of strength, corrective, coaching, and true functional fitness. Based on movement concepts taught in Restoration, Level 1 brings us to more challenging strength training that will both change how you see familiar movements and bring you a whole new world of fitness solutions. We cover how to establish, progress, and build the 7 primal movement patterns that will instantly improve strength, mobility, and overall performance.
Click HERE for more information on our DVRT Level I Physical Testing Standards
DVRT Level 1 Benefits
- Learn how to progress literally hundreds of functional based exercises.
- Gain skills to quickly and effectively cue any fitness level into performing dynamic drills.
- Understand simple techniques that will allow your clients to instantly feel strong and reduce their feeling of chronic aches and pain.
- Learn how to develop real world strength training programs that will give your gym or training an edge in both superior results and experience for your clients.
Travis has been a professional coach and personal trainer in Tokyo, Japan since 2007. He owns and operates a performance facility in central Tokyo with his wife where he works with individuals from all walks of life. Throughout his decade long practice, Travis has acquired over a dozen industry accreditations and teaches other professionals as a DVRT Master Instructor, TRX Course Instructor, and Gray Institute Course Instructor. A graduate of the 2010 GIFT program, his extensive applied knowledge base covers the spectrum from rehabilitation to injury prevention to performance. Travis has developed S&C programming for professional rugby and soccer teams and has taught extensively throughout Japan.
Kaori started her career in the health/fitness industry in 1985 as a group fitness instructor. She transitioned to personal training in 1995 and her commitment to continuing education led to certification as a Rolfer in 2003 and to becoming the first Fellow of Applied Functional Science in Asia in 2010. Kaori has worked tirelessly to bring professional education from the USA and other English speaking regions to Japan, both as teacher and as a facilitator/translator. She is currently one of the leading professional education providers in Japan, teaching for TRX as a Senior Master Instructor, Dynamic Variable Resistance Training as a Master Instructor, Certified Functional Strength Coach as a Master Coach and the Gray Institute as a Course Instructor.
(Price shown excludes 6% SST)
- 1 Day Live Workshop
- CEUs: NASM – 0.4; ACE- 0.4;
- DVRT Restoration Online Materials
- DVRT Restoration Printed Materials
- DVRT Restoration Examination
- DVRT Restoration Certification upon completion of exam
DVRT LEVEL 1
- 1 Day Live Workshop
- CEUs: NASM – 0.7; ACE- 0.7;
- DVRT Level 1 Online Materials
- DVRT Level 1 Printed Materials
- DVRT Level 1 Written & Practical Examination
- DVRT Level 1 Certification upon completion of exam
DVRT BUNDLE (RESTORATION + LEVEL 1)
- 2 Days Live Workshop
- CEUs: NASM – 1.1; ACE- 1.1;
- DVRT Level 1 & DVRT Restoration Online Materials
- DVRT Level 1 & DVRT Restoration Printed Materials
- DVRT Level 1 & DVRT Restoration Exam
- DVRT Restoration & DVRT Level 1 Certification upon completion of exam
- *Please add both DVRT RESTORATION and DVRT LEVEL 1 into your cart to get the exclusive price
PFC Studio specializes in four quarters of fitness masteries namely:
- PFC Studio provides Fitness Education for achievers that wants to elevate credibility in the fitness industry especially through NASM and AFAA.
- Team PFC conducts Personal Training which systematically tailors to clients’ respective goals and visions.
- PFC trainers also focuses on Post – Rehabilitation Training for clients who are working off an injury or in seek for mobility and flexibility restorations.
- We also specialize in Golf and Sports Performance Training helping athletes in areas of conditioning and movement related carry overs.
If you are interested in becoming a partner/sponsor, please feel free to write us.