NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
NASM-PES : National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
What is NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES)?
This course is a valuable certification not only for personal trainers but also for multiple professionals like chiropractors, athletic trainers, physical therapists and coaches. It is universal approach for trainers in handing clients of ages and backgrounds too. Besides, this can also uplift client athletic performance in the aspects of power, speed, agility and quickness.
Sports performance is one of the most demanding forms of training. The NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES) will prepare you to work with clients at any level from youth sports to professional athletes. Developed utilising NASM’s evidence-based OPT model, the NASM-PES takes training to a higher level by introducing the Maximal Power phase. This phase of training focuses on high-velocity training to increase an athlete’s power input. The advanced knowledge and skills gained from the NASM-PES program will help you improve client athletic performance, especially their power, speed, agility and quickness.
NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) Course Outline
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Essentials of Integrated Training
- Human Movement Science
- Sports Performance Testing
- Flexibility Training
- Metabolic Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Plyometric Training
- Speed, Agility, Quickness Training
- Resistance Training
- Olympic Lifting
- The OPT™ Model
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Performance Nutrition
- Ergogenic Aids
- Sports Psychology
NASM Master Trainer, CPT, CES, PES
Sign up now, study at home and attend the live workshop later!
(Price shown excludes 6% SST)
NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES) requires the individual to obtain a current NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT) certification or a current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC or a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist.
NASM has offered a variety of courses that specialised in different areas. NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES) focal point is to help trainers to deal with athletes with the OPT Model.
Upon successful certification, you will receive a customised certificate. You will not be required to complete any CEC’s or CEU’s to maintain the certification.
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.
PFC Studio specializes in four quarters of fitness masteries namely:
- PFC Studio provides Fitness Education for achievers that wants to elevate credibility in the fitness industry especially through NASM and AFAA.
- Team PFC conducts Personal Training which systematically tailors to clients’ respective goals and visions.
- PFC trainers also focuses on Post – Rehabilitation Training for clients who are working off an injury or in seek for mobility and flexibility restorations.
- We also specialize in Golf and Sports Performance Training helping athletes in areas of conditioning and movement related carry overs.